Cairn Terrier photograph digitally printed on vinyl.
Four color process, eco-friendly, weather, fade and abrasion resistant UV ink.
Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
This sign is only offered in a 5" x 7" (cut out design).
We are pleased with the quality and durability of our products that we offer. If properly cared for, our aluminum sign or vinyl decal/sticker will last for years to come. To ensure that it does, we are excited to offer a little help in installing your new sign.
Aluminum Yard Signs:
All of our aluminum signs includes pre-drilled with 3/16" diameter holes that assist in mounting to a fence, side of a wall or mailbox. The pre-drilled holes are placed in the center of the signs, so they can be mounted to a stake/post. The 12" x 3" signs includes pre-drilled holes in the four corners of the sign. Please use stainless steel fasteners (if available) for mounting your new sign.
Our aluminum signs are cornered with a 3/8" corner radius in all four corners. This eliminates pointy corners.
Stakes and posts are available at most hardware stores, such as: Home Depot and Lowes.
Our 6" x 6" and Badge Shape aluminum signs are offered with a pre-mounted option to a 2' aluminum stake that can simply pushed into a soft surface.
1. First you want to make sure that the surface is clean.
2. In a spray bottle, mix a water solution with water and a few drops of dish soap. Shake well.
3. Peel vinyl from paper backing through picking one of the corners. Once the vinyl is peeled from the paper backing, spray water solution to the back of the vinyl.
4. Spray water solution to cleaned surface. (This will keep it from adhering immediately and give you time to reposition ifnecessary.)
5. Apply the vinyl sticker to the surface. Then take a hard item like a squeegee or a plastic card and rub it gently over the surface of the decal towards the edge. This allows the excess water solution to be removed.
6. Rub it a few times making sure there are no bubbles.
7. Once completed, wipe with a dry towel.
The Cairnâ€™s unique qualities, called â€œCairnishness,â€ include a short, wide head and a free-moving, short-legged body that exudes strength but not heaviness, topping out at about 10 inches high and about 15 inches long. The double coat is harsh and wiry on top and downy beneath. A Cairn presents as a small, shaggy, alert dog, with head, tail, and ears up, and eyes shining with intelligence. A British breed club promotes Cairns as the â€œbest little pal in the world.â€ Cairns are small enough for a lap-top snuggle and sturdy enough for a good romp on the lawn. They do best with lots of close family contact. For owners who cherish the terrier qualities of gameness, independent thinking, and true-blue loyalty, no other breed will do. Our Cairn Terrier signs are a fantastic way to show case your Cairn Terrier.